Creating Custom Conversion Based Digital Marketing Strategy That Turns Causal Visitors Customers
There has never been a better time to get access to new customers and strengthen your relationship with existing customers.
Digital marketing builds your online presence and leads to increased sales.
- Get targeted results. What makes digital marketing so effective is how targeted it is. With focused social media, web content, SEO and online ad resources, you can target specific demographics, geographic regions, and buying habits.
- It’s the future. Let’s face it, we live in a digital world. Everything we consume is either on our phones or computers. Because of this, marketing to your target audience digitally is a great and effective way to reach them.
- Convert leads. Good digital marketing is about more than just generating leads. It can also help you convert those leads into actual consumers. With the proper digital marketing strategy, your clientele has the potential to grow tremendously.
- Build your reputation. Digital marketing will undoubtedly help grow your brand recognition in the desired marketplace. In addition, blogs and targeted content will enable you to build up your credibility and help you be seen as an expert in your field.
- Increase brand loyalty. With social media, email campaigns and review platforms, digital marketing makes it easier to stay connected with your existing customers. By keeping them engaged, you will build more loyalty. This leads to repeat business and referrals.
- Changes can be made easily. Because it is easy to track, digital marketing also gives you a ton of flexibility. You’re not stuck with a stockpile of printed materials that may no longer be effective. You can change, edit and adjust your strategy on a daily basis, making your content consistently relevant.
- 62% of people worldwide use social media daily according to Gallup.
- For every $92 spent acquiring customers, only $1 is spent converting them. (Econsultancy, 2016)
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when conducting a search on their smartphone. (Google, 2015)
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases.
(Retailing Today, 2014)
- 72% of adult internet users use Facebook. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- Instagram has 500 million monthly active users. (Statista, 2016)
Our award-winning consultants are available to train your marketing team or work closely with your executive team on what digital marketing strategy you could use.
This training encompasses the core fundamentals of digital marketing that you need in your marketing strategy to improve visitor attention online, build your audience online, convert more sales through content marketing
78% of consumers say a company’s social media presence (or lack thereof) impacts their buying decisions. If you’re not building your company’s presence on social media, your customers are choosing to do business with your competitors.
While most companies don’t understand how to grow a loyal audience online, we’ll not only show you how but we will also show you how to quickly create massive engagement and customers that are ready to buy.
We’ll show you how to combine the use of Facebook, Instagram, Blogging, Podcasting and more to stay at the forefront of your industry and create loyal customers.
Online Customer Experience
Sales will always be the core of business growth, and your sales process could be leaving millions of dollars on the table each year because of your online customer experience.
Customers’ preferences have changed, and we will show you how to adapt to the new way of selling online, over the phone, and in person. We will teach you how to create a remarkable customer experience online.
Combined with a digital marketing strategy that’s proven to add to your bottom line, your online customer experience is the last piece of the puzzle needed to exponentially grow your company’s bottom line.
More than 34% of the people worldwide use email. That’s about 2.5 billion people. It’s predicted to increase to 2.8 billion email users according to The Radicati Group. The world sends about 196 billion emails daily. Out of this 196 billion emails the majority, 109 billion, are business emails.
Email marketing is a powerful way to connect with customers and potential customers. Email is a big part of the sales and growth process. Email marketing is a personal way of reaching a target group of people.
We help your organization understand email marketing strategy and tactics. We can train your organization on email automation, effective email campaigns, and building large and segmented email lists.
We Work With The Best
If you need a little more or a little less, we completely understand. The bottom line is we only want to work with companies who are ready for growth and are determined to stay at the forefront of their industry.
When our clients hire us, they know they are getting the latest digital marketing strategies.
We work with large organizations in all stages of digital marketing advancement, but only if we think we are the best possible fit for your organization based on the nature of the work you do, your intended outcomes, and our aligned values.
Whether you’re looking to increase brand loyalty, create repeat customers, grow your social media following, or reduce customer acquisition costs, we can help you.
Our team is available.
We ask that you fill out a short form below so that we can assess if your company’s needs are where our skills and experience will be put to best use.